Northern Wire, LLC is Now Elgin Fastener Group, Merrill Plant
This partnership provides you with the convenience of the largest single source supplier for all of your specialty fastener needs. Expanded product offerings include:
- Custom wire forming, machining, welding, bending, and cold heading material from:
- 0.080″ to 0.750″ in diameter
- 1/2″ to 12′ cut in length
- Access to exotic materials including Hastelloy™, Monel™, Inconel™, Waspalloy™, Nickel alloys, 100+ grades of stainless steel, and more
- We are certified ISO 9001:2008 in all locations. Our 17025:2005 certified labs feature state-of-the-art testing equipment, and trained professionals to ensure quality at the source. We are also conflict-free materials compliant in all plants.
- One-stop shopping for open/closed die cold formed, hot forged, wire formed, stamped, branded/licensed specialty fasteners, and metal plating.
- Domestic fasteners for such industries as lawn and garden, electric motors and pumps, power generation, oil and gas, agriculture, heavy equipment, ship building, appliances, diesel engines, material handling, automotive, and recreation
Our American-Made Specialty Fastener Capabilities
The Industries We Serve
Request a Quote
Elgin Fastener Group is proud to simplify your ordering process and help you save on the total cost of production. Call us today to learn how or request a quote by clicking below.
Find Your Sales Rep
Our sales force covers the nation, so no matter where you're located you've got a knowledgeable professional at your service.
Learn More About the EFG Difference
Elgin Fastener Group was formed with one common goal – to grow your business. And we are now proud to say we are largest single-source supplier of specialty fasteners in the nation.