DUO-TAPTITE® screws represent the refinement of the TRILOBULAR™ principle for specific demanding applications.
DUO-TAPTITE® screws have generous lobulation at the screw point for easy entry and optimum thread forming action plus reduced lobulation in the screw body holding area. A stabilizing threaded dog point insures ready, aligned entry, with easy pick-up requiring minimal starting end load.
- Vibrational loosening eliminates the need for lock washers, adhesives, or plastic patches and plugs.
- Generates stronger mating threads with uninterrupted grain flow due to work hardening of the nut for higher stripping resistance.
- Accepts larger pilot hole variations than drilled and tapped holes.
- Works in punched, drilled, cored and extruded holes in many different metals.
- With use of CORFLEX® metallurgy, can be provided in grade strengths of high tensile bolts for use in structural applications in deep thread lengths of engagement.
- No assembly line cross threading.
- Prevailing torque often equals or exceeds locking screw standards.
- Manufactured to REMINC standards all over the world by over 68 of the world’s leading fastener, fastener processing and tooling companies.